Not every credit repair company is created equal. If you refer your credit challenged clients to a credit repair company, you owe it to all parties involved to carefully select a qualified credit services partner.
To help you make the best choice, we have listed a few questions you can utilize in the vetting process. At CRR we are eager to answering these and all of your most pointed inquiries. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to showing you the CRR difference!
1. What experience do you and your staff have in consumer credit and consumer credit law?
2. What is your dispute methodology from start to finish?
3. Do you process your files in house, or do you outsource your work?
4. Do you offer free reviews and how do you qualify your applicants?
5. Do you offer a warranty or consumer protection on your services?
6. What can you tell me about the customer “experience” you provide your clients?
7. Do you have any open investigations with any government agency?
No matter what the need, we are here to help you accomplish your goals!